The inflatable SUP board (ISUP) has many advantages, including the fact that it takes up much less space than a hardboard. It is also much lighter, making it easier to take to the beach or on trips.
Another advantage is that it is a lot cheaper than hardboard, making it an affordable option for beginner suppers.
Benefits inflatable SUP board
- Takes up much less space than a hardboard.
- Much lighter, making it easier to carry.
- Cheaper than a hardboard.
- Easier to store.
- Much less susceptibility to dents and scratches.
- Good option for novice suppers.
- Ideal sup board for family and dog-friendly
Disadvantages inflatable SUP board
While there are many advantages, there are also some disadvantages.
- An inflatable SUP-board is less stable than a hardboard, making it harder to stand on it and stay on it.
- It is also more vulnerable to damage, so you have to be extra careful when handling it, especially with a Used SUP board.
- Lastly, it is also much slower than a hardboard, so if you are looking for speed, you should consider a hardboard.
In short, an inflatable SUP board has many advantages, but there are also some drawbacks to consider. If you are looking for an affordable, lightweight and compact option for supping, an ISUP is a good choice. But if you are looking for speed or stability, then a hardboard is a better option.
Last updated on 08/02/2023