The inflatable SUP board ( ISUP ) has many advantages, including the fact that it takes up much less space than a hardboard . It is also much lighter, making it easier to take to the beach or on a trip.
Another advantage is that it is a lot cheaper than a hardboard, making it an affordable option for beginner suppers .
Advantages inflatable SUP board
- Takes up much less space than a hardboard.
- Much lighter, making it easier to carry.
- Cheaper than a hardboard.
- Easier to store.
- Much less susceptibility to dents and scratches.
- Good option for novice paddlers.
- Ideal sup board for family and dog friendly
Disadvantages inflatable SUP board
While there are many advantages, there are also some disadvantages.
- An inflatable SUP board is less stable than a hardboard, making it more difficult to get on and stay on.
- Also, it is more vulnerable to damage, so you need to be extra careful when handling it, especially with a second-hand SUP board .
- Finally, it is also much slower than a hardboard, so if you are looking for speed, you should consider a hardboard.
In short, an inflatable SUP board has many advantages, but there are also some disadvantages that you have to take into account. If you are looking for an affordable, light and compact option to paddle board, an ISUP is a good choice. But if you're looking for speed or stability, a hardboard is a better option.